KONE provides industry leading eco-efficient elevators, escalators and autowalks. Find out more about our products below. s a global leader in the industry, we provide world-class elevators, escalators, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization, which add value to the life cycle of any building. Our job is to make the best of world’s cities, buildings and public spaces.
Company Name:- KONE Elevator India Private Limited
Company Website:- www.kone.in
Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Skills, Education and Experience:-
• Bachelors in Engineering in CSE/IT with minimum 7.0 CGPA / MCA /Msc (CSE/ IT) 2019/ 2018 pass-out
• Excellent collaboration and communications skills in English
• Ability to work in a global and multi-cultural environment
Main responsibilities:-• Resolve incidents, service requests or minor changes within given timelines
• Document and share knowledge about resolving incidents, known errors and Frequently Asked Questions
• Participates in problem management and root cause analysis
• Communicate with the end users for case details and resolution
The position is located in Chennai, India, and you will report to the Delivery Manager, Delivery Solutions, KONE IT.