KONE provides industry leading eco-efficient elevators, escalators and autowalks. Find out more about our products below. s a global leader in the industry.
we provide world-class elevators, escalators, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization, which add value to the life cycle of any building. Our job is to make the best of world’s cities, buildings and public spaces.
Company Name:- KONE Elevator India Private Limited
Company Website:- www.kone.in
Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee – -R&D
Location:- Chennai ,India
- BE / Btech -Electronics with 7.0 CGPA /70% 2019/2018 passout
- Good fundamental knowledge about the Electronic devices and components with their functions.
- Good knowledge in Analog and Digital circuts
- Should be well versed in using the Schematic diagram, circuit diagram and other debugging soft tools.
- Able to use standard office software (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- ‘Responsible for performing failure analysis and experiments to determine root cause of product failures at system and component levels.
- Work with design engineering, manufacturing process engineering personnel to drive corrective and preventive actions for continuous improvement.
- Generate comprehensive Failure Analysis Report.
- Responsible for evaluating the manufacturing quality of PCB according to IPC-A-600 and IPC-A-610 Standard.
- Responsible for maintaining the Electronics Component/PCBA stock and Test Equipments like Simulators, Measuring instruments and its calibration
- Responsible for maintaining 5S & Safety work culture in Laboratory
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion