kosh off campus drive:-
About Company :-
Kosh is a financial platform for the blue-collared workforce in India.
Co-founded by 2 IIT Delhi CS alumni, Kosh intends to provide targeted financial products in fields of savings, credit, investment to masses in Bharat.
Company Name :- Kosh
Company Website:- www.getkosh.com
Job Position:-Mobile App Developer
Locations:- Delhi, Gurgaon
Stipend During Internship: – Rs 40000-50000 /Month
Perks:– Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 7 to 10 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.
About the Internship:–
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Build and deploy the primary product and focus on UI and UX as a major differentiator for the product
2. Diagnose & fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
3. Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
4. Work with various stakeholders to build a complete product and analyze
5. Take complete ownership of key product segments
No of Internships available:- 2
Who can apply:–
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 6th Nov’19 and 6th Dec’19
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Note: Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either. If you are asked to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and notify us immediately.
kosh off campus drive Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Every Question
Also apply other off campus drives
|Off campus Drive||Apply Link|