Linxon Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
Linxon hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Analyst/Analyst – Global Recruitment Operations for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Linxon Off Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Linxon
Job Position:- Graduate Analyst/Analyst – Global Recruitment Operations
Job Location:- SNC – Lavalin Atkins – Bangalore Office, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- R-051780
Job Posted Date:- 08th July 2021
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
The ideal candidate will have proven coordination and administration expertise. Although this expertise will have ideally been gained within a Recruitment or HR environment, they are open to candidates from related industries. To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Graduate or Post-graduate in English/French literature or MBA/BBA in HRM for a reputed institute.
- 6 months to 1-year work exposure in a global corporate will be preferred.
- The capability to plan and schedule work in line with changing priorities.
- Strong administrative and organisation skills.
- Ability to work with high volume workload and tight deadlines.
- Customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A strong sense of attention to detail with a focus on service delivery.
- Experience of using recruitment management systems (Workday) is advantageous.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office – Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge/experience of Office 365 – SharePoint, PowerApps, Power Automate.
- Exposure to Social Media branding in-line with corporate guidelines.
- The Atkins Recruitment Operations Centre of Expertise has a vacancy for a Recruitment Operations Analyst. Working within the in-house Recruitment Team you will be responsible for providing an efficient recruitment co-ordination service to Recruitment Advisors and Recruitment Managers spread across geographies and time-zones.
- The role will provide an opportunity to work with a range of Atkins’ businesses & regions and will be focussed on supporting recruitment delivery, ensuring that:
- Services provided are in line with Atkins’ recruitment processes and business needs.
- Standards of best practice and legal regulation are complied with.
- Administration and Contract Filing processes are maintained to a high standard.
- Internal and external candidates are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Provide operational day to day support to Recruitment Advisors and Recruitment Partners.
- Develop understanding of recruitment processes and apply these in a consistent manner
- Maintain and update Atkins Recruitment Management System – Job creation & posting, Offer Management, Interview scheduling, screening of applications and other activities.
- Maintain the team’s processes for scanning and filing contracts.
- Produce recruitment reports utilising the Atkins Recruitment Management System, as directed by the COE Manager
- Respond to queries from internal and external customers in a prompt and courteous manner
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the recruitment processes implementing changes when required
- Adhere to the Atkins recruitment policies and processes applying best practice in recruitment co-ordination activities
- Escalate issues and blockages to the relevant Recruitment Advisor or the Recruitment Manager, in order that resolutions can be sought
- Support with redeployment administration activities when as and when required
- Provide coordination support to other regional recruitment coordinators when required
- Willingness to work in rotation/nigh shifts is a must.
What Linxon offer at Atkins?
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
- Linxon is a joint venture company set up by SNC-Lavalin and ABB to turnkey electrical AC substation projects. Linxon will undertake turnkey electrical alternating current substation projects related to renewable and conventional power generation, power transmission and transportation solutions.
- As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, they offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world.
- Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice. Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization.
- Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure.
Linxon Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in the given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs