Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
Company Name: Logitech
Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Expertise experience in building scalable server-side components using Node.js
- Hands on delivering backend / business logic using Node.js, Dynamo DB / Mongo DB/SQL
- Usage of source control system Git/GitHub/SVN etc.
- Experience in cloud computing, voice skills(Alexa/Google) and Angular/ReactJS would be an advantage
- Engineering Degree or Equivalent
The Software Engineer is responsible for design, development and troubleshooting.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Have good debugging & troubleshooting skill
- Perform extensive unit testing & review of code change
- Provide support for on field issues (on need basis)
- Adapt SOLID principles in creating design specification & collaborate project architectural requirements
- Familiar with any agile methodology (preferred scrum).
- Experience in test driven development and continuous integration and deliver of software products
Click Here To Apply for this job (apply before the link expires)