LTIMindtree Off Campus Hiring:-
LTIMindtree is hiring candidates for the role of Customer Service Associate for the Bengaluru, India location. The complete details about LTIMindtree Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- LTIMindtree
Job Position:- Customer Service Associate
Job Location:- Bengaluru, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job Segment:- Customer Service
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Typing speed – Good typing speed of 35 WMP with a 80 accuracy is preferred.
- Customer Service Orientation Should have a good understanding of customer service.
- Should have good listening skills, attention to detail and ability to provide right help and guidance to the customer.
- Productivity Ensure process targets on volume of tickets to be serviced, speed of response, accuracy and resolution times are met in a consistent manner.
- Team player – Should be a team player, display a positive attitude and open to constructive feedback.
- Shift Flexibility – Should be willing to work in a 24 7 shift environment and be flexible with any changes in work window as per client requirement.
- Should be open to split week offs and willing to support additional work hours during peak season.
- Continuous learning Should display inquisitiveness and an appetite for constant learning and skill upgradation Computer Basics – Should have a basic understanding of operating on a laptop desktop.
- Requires basic knowledge of keyboard shortcuts across common email, browser and Office applications.
- Prior work experience – Any prior work experience in an international customer service environment handling customer request would be preferred.
Job Description Project: AD Role Customer Service Associate CSA Summary:
- The role involves providing 24 7 support customer support across phone, chat and webcase for a global client.
- The candidate needs to have excellent communication skills and an aptitude for customer service.
- Prior work experience in a contact center back office environment would be an advantage.
- Process Knowledge Ensure detailed knowledge of the products and services offered.
- Should be able to take ownership of customer queries and provide accurate information.
- Application Knowledge Ensure complete command over the tools and applications used.
- Prior knowledge of contact center chat applications, ticketing tools, email would be preferred.
- Documentation skills Should have worked on spreadsheets and document software like word, excel and PowerPoint.
LTIMindtree Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Aera Technology||Click here|