Mastercard Off Campus Hiring:-
Mastercard is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer I for the Pune, India location. The complete details about Mastercard Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Mastercard
Job Position:- Software Engineer I
Job Locations:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job Type:- Full time
Requisition ID:- R-201744
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge / Experience: Basic understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- 0 to 12 months of experience in the software engineering field.
- Skills/ Abilities: Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive, and able to function under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – and able to quickly learn and implement new technologies, application appropriate frameworks and tools.
- Strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation and Able to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
Support software engineering through programming, testing, implementation, documenting and delivery of software solutions. Researches alternative technical solutions for changing business needs.
- Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
- Create systems and testing documentation per department standards.
- Follow standards in development and testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
- Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
Mastercard Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Somic ZF||Click here|