About the Company:–
MayaData (previously known as CloudByte) is a Cloud Native Computing Foundation member that delivers data agility through the open source container attached storage OpenEBS (https://www.openebs.io), the open source chaos engineering solution Litmus (https://www.openebs.io/litmus), and MayaOnline (https://www.mayaonline.io) for visibility, control, and automation of stateful workloads on Kubernetes.
MayaData commercial offering is called the MayaData Data Agility Platform or MDAP which combines all three solutions with proactive support. Community and commercial offerings deploy easily on any Kubernetes distribution and are available as default options in offerings from Rancher, IBM Cloud Private, Red Hat OpenShift, KontenaPharos, StackPointCloud, and the leading cloud vendors including managed Kubernetes offerings from Google, Amazon, IBM, Microsoft Azure and others. Non-MayaData contributors to OpenEBS include JD.com, Cisco, Red Hat, IBM and other leading users and developers of Kubernetes.
Company Name:- MayaData
Company Website:- www.mayadata.io
Job Position:- Technical Support Engineer
Last Date To Apply:– Wednesday, 04 Sep, 2019
Drive Date:- Friday, 6th Sep, 2019
Drive Location:– Bangalore
Salary Package :- Rs. 5,00,000 – Rs.6,00,000 Per Annum
- 2019/18 Batch – BE / BTech
- Good Academics
- Good pH Score
- Advocate customer requests and offer innovative ideas to improve product quality Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Document solutions to known issues.
- Develop a working knowledge of applicable support debugging tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Customer service skills
- Task prioritization and time management
- Advantage — Good Knowledge on Kubernetes, Cloud Technologies, Storage Concepts, Linux/UNIX administration and troubleshooting
You will be on probation for the first 3 months tentatively, with CTC of 3.6 LPA. Upon successful completion of probation period your employment will be confirmed with above mentioned CTC.
Work will be on a rotational shift basis, mostly on US timezone.
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)