McAFee Internship is available for the students who are pursuing their final year or recently passed out from their college. Interns are hired from engineering background, marketing interns etc. The selected candidates will be assigned role as an intern, based on the performance can be given an full time job opportunity.
Company: McAfee India
Company url: www.mcafee.com
Position: Data Analyst Intern
Job ID: JR0016467
Job location: Bangalore
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Advanced personal computing skills and knowledge of MS Excel and creating presentations with MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience with querying languages (PowerBI, SQL, etc.) preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities
- College projects or thesis relevant to the job description above
- Identify, analyze and interpret complex data sets to provide insight into key business drivers. Develop automation for on-demand and self-service reporting of customer experience data to empower teams to:
- Drive deeper insights. Deliver insights critical for identifying areas of focus to improve customer outcomes
- Provide timely and accurate data in support of ad-hoc reporting.
- Understand data process flows and recommend data quality and process enhancements
- Identify potential changes in business and prove / disprove underlying reasons for change using data
- Streamline information, utilize key performance metrics to provide actionable and new insights. Develop tools and reporting methods addressing customer outcomes using Excel and Power BI to enable senior leadership to visualize the state of the business and draw actionable conclusions
- Extract usable information from unstructured data using data mining techniques
- Identify and analyze data necessary to gain insight to optimize and improve and optimized customer outcomes.
- Create interactive data visualizations and presentations that allow the business leaders to adjust quickly to performance and market trends and make data-driven decisions
- Present and deliver valuable customer insights to McAfee business leaders
Click here to apply (apply before the link expires)