MedPlus Off Campus Recruitment:-
MedPlus is hiring candidates for the role of Customer Care Associate(Call Center) for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about MedPlus Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- MedPlus
Job Position:- Customer Care Associate(Call Center)
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- 2.4 Lakhs per annum
No of Positions:- 50
Written Exam On:- 19th February 2022
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Any Fresh Graduation in any Field.
- Must be ready to work in shifts between 6:30 hrs to 23:30 hrs & rotational weekly Offs and possess good English communication skills.
- Proficiency in any one additional regional language like Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Telugu & Odiya would be an added advantage.
- Very Good communication skills is mandate this role.
- Answering to the customer queries professionally by following the set standards & call ethics and provide all the required information & solutions for the problems that they are facing with purchased products or services.
- Route the customer’s calls to the appropriate departments for further assistance and escalate the important calls where the customer’s query needs senior assistance.
- Entering the call and customer information in the appropriate forms and databases & prepare the call logs by capturing all the important information about the attended call.
- Marinating call reports and following up the customers whenever required to assist them further with call centre products and services.
- Attend to inbound & outbound calls to assist customers with specific queries and also help building customers interest in products and services that are offered by the organization.
- Revising the process and keeping themselves upto date with any new changes in process and ensure FTR.
- Customer calls are to be followed up with clerical jobs including updating records, checking issues status with various departments.
- Must ensure customer satisfaction both for internal and external customers.
- Must possess a good understanding capability for interpreting customers needs and also provide solutions to customers within companies policies.
- Use effective approach for handling telephone tasks such as unintentional disconnections, interruptions and so on.
- Exhibit the right attitude when answering calls and always maintain patience to achieve good customer satisfaction.
- Maintain punctuality, shift adherence & maintain high work ethics in office.
Application & Evaluation Process:-
- Date of Written Test is 19-Feb-22.
- Based on the applications received, candidates will be shortlisted for the written test and they will be informed via email/sms latest by 17-Feb-22.
- Shortlisted candidates based on the performance in the exam will need to attend for the final personal interview round, on the same day of examination. The details will be announced at the Exam Venue.
- Written test will comprise of Multiple choice questions covering Quantitative aptitude, logical Reasoning and Reading comprehension.
- Candidates must bring their resume and any govt issued photo id proof (Aadhaar / Passport / PAN/ Driving license etc)for appearing for the exam.
- Based on the performance in the exam, shortlisted candidates will be called for final personal interview round as follows:
Hyderabad: Final interview will be conducted on the same day after the written test.
Bhubaneswar,Nagpur,Visakhapatnam,Vijayawada: Post written test, shortlisted candidates will receive an Online interview schedule within 48 hours.
- CTC of Rs 2.4 Lakhs per annum.
- In addition to above CTC, at the end of 2 years, the employees will get a retention bonus of Rs 50,000.
- At the end of each subsequent year (starting from 3rd year onwards), employees will get a retention bonus of Rs 25,000 per annum.
- All selected candidates will be eligible for annual performance appraisal leading to suitable salary increments from the end of 1st year onwards.
- Hostel Accommodation will be provided for Non-Locals.
- There will be a service agreement of 2 years with the company.
- These venues are only for the purpose of conducting the exam, actual work location, if selected, will be Hyderabad.
Bhubaneswar:- Address: Plot No. 113/406, At-Orakol, Opposite to Axis Bank, Near – Hi-tech Plaza, Sundarapada, PO-Kuha, PS-Airfield, Bhubaneswar-751002. Dist-Khurda, Odisha.
Hyderabad:- Address: Medplus Training Facility, Shakti Nagar, Moosapet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500018
Nagpur:- Address: Plot No 1, Ground Floor & First Floor, House No. 476, Khasra No. 66, PH No.35, Mouza Kapsi (Khurd), Near Bharat & Indian Petrol Pump, Bhandara Road NH6, District – Nagpur – 441104
Vijayawada:- Address: Medplus pharmacy, c block, 4th floor, Stalin corporate, Autonagar Terminal back side
Visakhapatnam:- Address: D No :- 39-4-41/5, Plot No :-4, Satyasai Complex, II Floor, Near varma complex center, Muralinagar, Vishakhapatnam, Pin Code 530008
MedPlus Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs