Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Medtronic hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer I for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Medtronic
Job Position:- Software Engineer I
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Requisition ID #:- 21000FAZ
Job Posted Date:- 04th July 2021
- Fresher – Bachelor’s or Masters in Engineering with specialization in Computer Science, IT, Bio-Medical, Bio-Technology, ECE or EEE from a premium institute or equivalent.
- Good understanding of software development processes including agile/scrum software development, design methodologies, design patterns, requirements-driven development, and test-driven development
- Knowledgeable and hands-on in C#\Python\Java or any high level language.
- Good understanding of RDBMS.
- Knowledge of using version control systems (e.g. Perforce, TFS, Git, Subversion)
- Good understanding of Windows\Linux operating systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Haves:-
- Basic knowledge in FDA and ISO design control requirements is a plus.
- Good understanding of web platform development and deployment models is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in cloud services like AWS\Azure is a plus.
Job Description(A Day in the Life):-
- This engineer will work as a software engineer in defining product or component specifications, design, implementation, and testing of protocols, components, and devices drivers required to effectively allow the application to consume medical device data and provide additional clinical decision support to our customers.
- The engineer will also be accountable to support the limited market release by gathering requirements from our customers, assisting in the development of the SOW and supporting the verification and validation tasks with our customers.
- The Software Engineer will be a member of the R&D software development team, developing software for Medtronic’s Respiratory and Monitoring medical devices, specializing in Applications on the Health Informatics and Monitoring Platforms enabling Clinical Decision Support.
- Design and develop key technical components to ensure the systems architecture and system meets all of the performance and scalability requirements for that component.
- Good understanding of windows services, web services, thin client applications, and the Microsoft platforms to design and implement component that will flow information across all platforms.
- Good knowledge of communication protocols and networks to design an architecture that works seamlessly across a variety of communication models and methods.
- Analyzes product and parameter requirements with R&D technical lead to determine feasibility of algorithm and/or system performance and design implementation within time and cost constraints.
- Participates as a technical member of a project core team and works with cross functional team members to ensure success of the project deliverables.
- Works with product owner to understand the system requirements and application needs. Translates these into detailed requirements and approaches, then communicating these designs back up to the technical lead to ensure that the systems needs are addressed.
- Consults with other engineering staff to evaluate and specifies interface between other products or components to ensure optimized operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Participates in system or component level design analysis, adheres to design standards.
- Creates documentation as required for quality and regulatory purpose.
- Ensures the documentation meets internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Functions well in a team environment.
- Demonstrates good coding practices.
Travel:- Yes, < 25 % of the Time
Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs