Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Medtronic hiring candidates for the role of Supply Chain Planner/ Management Trainee for the Mumbai / Gurgaon locations. The complete details about Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- Medtronic
Job Position:- Supply Chain Planner/ Management Trainee
Job Locations:- Mumbai / Gurgaon
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Supply Chain
Requisition ID:- 21000M0X
Job Posting Date:- September 17th, 2021
Must-Have: Minimum Requirements
- Strong analytical and business acumen.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Superior interpersonal & influencing skills
- Strong results orientation (driving to deadlines, financial targets, project goals, etc.)
- MBA from a premier institute with 0-1 year of planning experience
Nice to Have:-
- Demonstrated track record of working with teams within complex organizations
- Advanced excel skills including macros/VBA
- Knowledge of Data visualization tools like Power BI,etc.
- Knowledge of statistics or any advanced analytical tool
Job Description & Responsibilities(A day in life):-
- Run planning operations and support or lead excellence initiatives in the planning department.
- Perform regular S&OP calls
- Ensuring on-time and optimum supply of inventory in the India and subsequent timely replenishment of inventory to spoke DCs and external customers so as to meet and exceed revenue commitments.
- Develop and maintain finished goods inventory targets by SKU based on service level objectives, and replenishment lead times.
- Minimize working capital costs by identifying opportunities to decrease finished goods inventory while delivering against service level objectives.
- Work closely with regional and global supply chain functions and other functions (as needed) to support all new product launches and product transitions while achieving performance targets on service level, working capital, and business waste.
- Monitor and analyse of key KPI’s and financial data to identify performance and cost improvement opportunities and execute them
- Implement an effective structure/mechanism to collaborate with global, regional and local stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other functions within the APAC Planning Centre of Excellence (CoE) so as to deliver on various improvement initiatives
- Identify and manage improvements in line with the Planning Strategy for APAC that is aligned with the Global Supply Chain strategies and supports the APAC sub-regions to obtain excellence in perfect order fulfillment, cost leverage and sustained productivity, collaborative & innovative strategic partnerships and continuous process improvements.
- All other duties as assigned by manager
Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs