Medtronic Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
Medtronic hiring candidates for the role of Field Sales Trainee – EMG for the Mangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Medtronic Off Campus Hiring 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- Medtronic
Job Position:- Field Sales Trainee – EMG
Job Location:- Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Sales
Requisition Id:- 21000NP1
Job Posted Date:- 8th September 2021
Qualification & Skills Required:-
- Engineering graduates (Any discipline)
- 65% aggregate score without any backlog
- Trainee position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders (Colleagues, supervisors, healthcare practitioners).
- Strong learning agility and problem-solving skills.
- Organizing and prioritizing work
- Tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks
- Demonstrates integrity and recognized as a role model by their peers and manager.
- Clinical selling aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly optimistic and indomitable spirit.
- Willingness to travel
- Trainees are expected to drive the sales revenue by selling the Medtronic technologies through clinical/ operating room selling of the MDT product and therapies.
- Trainees can expect to gain broad knowledge of Medtronic’s therapies, sales, business development and application functions and a detailed understanding of the role these functions play in meeting company objectives.
Responsibilities(A Day in the Life):-
- Trainees will go undergo sales training and training on our therapies and products. Trainees will be responsible for demonstrating proficiency in product and therapy knowledge.
- Trainees will receive orientation on effective engagement of healthcare practitioners both in the operation theatre and chamber setting. Trainees will be responsible for product adoption using selling & market development skills.
- Achieving secondary sales targets month on month. Both quantity and value – month on month (by – operating room presence- 4times a week and minimum of 10 sales calls per day, collecting data on competitive product usage and types of surgeries performed, product demonstrations, proactive product evaluations)
- Account Management: Driving sales targets for the assigned Class of Trade
- Customer relationship management
- Recommending and organizing marketing activities
- Establishing long-term medical-scientific/strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) and with related major medical associations and academic Centers of Excellence (COE’s)
- Organizing CME’s and other marketing activities as approved by the marketing team in conjunction with the Regional Managers.
- Timely reporting of weekly reports and trackers for focus products.
- Take initiative and be a self-starter.
Medtronic Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs