Medtronic began its operations in India in the year 1979. With over 1100 employees, India Medtronic Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Medtronic Plc.
It is headquartered at Solitaire Corporate Park in Mumbai and has its offices at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Dhaka, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune and Vadodara and Colombo.
Company Name :–Medtronic Pvt. Ltd
Company Website :– www.medtronic.com
Job Position:-Assoc IT Developer
Location:- Bangalore Outer Rind Road,India
- Bachelors degree required
- 0 years of experience required
- Responsible for evaluating and designing, developing or modifying programs for internal functional areas including finance, human resources, and marketing.
- Analyze existing programs and/or formulate logic for new systems.
- Develop system design documentation (including GUI design, if required), perform coding, and test/debug programs.
- Create ad hoc or bolt-on programs for integrations or functional business teams as needed.
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
- Train users in system enhancements and modifications.
- Provide patch and software upgrades to existing systems as required.
- Correct program errors, prepare operating instructions, compile documentation for program support.
- Analyze system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Works closely with functional users to enhance and maintain programs
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion