Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, analog, FPGA, connectivity and power management semiconductors. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs which reduce risk while lowering total system cost and time to market.
The company’s solutions serve more than 130,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Company Name:- Microchip Technology
Job Position:- Trainee Engineer
1. The candidate should have a BE or equivalent degree in Electronics or allied branches.
2. Knowledge of micro controllers and its peripherals.
3. Good knowledge of the ‘C’ and assembly programming languages.
4. Good Knowledge on structured programming and debugging.
5. Knowledge on Core Java, Java Script Python Script and Type Script
1. Understanding device operating specifications.
2. Designing and developing of software and GUIs.
3. Working on Core Java, Java Script, Python Script and Type Script.
4. Verifying the Tool generated code for its functionality.
5. Contributing towards automating the validation process.
6. Developing the peripheral libraries and software stacks.
7. Supporting customers.
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion