Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, analog, FPGA, connectivity and power management semiconductors. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs which reduce risk while lowering total system cost and time to market.
The company’s solutions serve more than 130,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Company Name:- Microchip Technology
Job Position:- Engineer I – Software Development
* Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related streams.
* Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in C++ and Linux
* Beginners to intermediate programming skills – object oriented design and analysis/debugging skills
* Good knowledge in Data Structures, System Programming etc
* Quick Learner and flexible to take up different tasks.
Good To Have:–
* Experience or exposure to Data Storage domain
* Experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware platforms
* Knowledge in SCSI Primary, Block, and Storage Enclosure command sets.
* Knowledge of Enterprise servers and storage environments
* Knowledge in Storage Enclosure Zoning and Management
* Experience developing software in Advanced REST a plus.
* Knowledge and use of standards such as REST, HTML5, JSON
* Knowledge in SOAP, IPMI, CIM, and RESTFUL protocol
Apply Link :-Click Here(apply befiore the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), Infosys,TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion