Microland Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Microland hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for the Bangalore location. The complete details about Microland Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- Microland Limited
Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary:- As per Company Standards (During training period of 6 months with a stipend of INR 16,000 per month)
Experience:- 0 – 2 years
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
Following would be the eligibility criteria:
- Eligibility Norms – For all circuit branches, a min of 50% passing percentage in 10th, 12th and in engineering with no current backlogs
- Should have graduated in the year 2019-2020
What are Microland looking for and what do Microland offer:-
- Microland is looking to hire students as trainees (Graduate Engineer Trainee) for a period of 6 months with a stipend of INR 16,000 (Net Pay) per month.
- The Traineeship period of 6 months would include the following:
- Two months of classroom training
- Two months of On the Job Training (OJT)
- Two months of traineeship period
- Post completion of 6 months of traineeship period, Microland will take a decision, based on the performance of the trainees to either, offer them a fulltime role as Service Engineer with an increase in take home to INR 18,000 per month plus retirals, taking them to an annual total earning potential to INR 2,88,760 per annum or discontinue with the Traineeship program.
What are the important requirements of work:-
- Microland is looking for candidates who are interested to work in a 24/7 setup with rotational shifts. Kindly note, the traineeship period will also require students to work in rotational shifts. In view of the rotational shifts, Microland offers optional subsidized cabs services to its employees who opt for it, which is a door to door drop facility.
- This service is equipped with state of the art tracking system and ensures safety & security of our staff at all points in time. Students who wish to opt for this service, can do so by understanding Microland defined transport zones, and provide necessary supporting documentation of place of residence.
- Candidates who are selected will need to sign an indemnity agreement for a period of 24 months including the 6 months of traineeship .
What are the interview stages?
- Interviews will be confirmed shortly. This will be completely an online assessment process.
Assessment stages would include:
Round 1 – Aptitude test
Round 2 – Group Discussion & Soft Skill test
Round 3 – Technical test
Each of the above rounds will be an elimination round and the students will be informed about their selection or rejection of their candidature.
How will the training be conducted post selection:-
- The training will be either conducted at our office premises, or at common location or online (basis covid-19 situation). Hence it is very important that the candidates have laptop / desktop at their residence with an internet facility and capability to take up the training classes online.
Microland Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs