Micron Technology Recruitment 2020:-
Micron Technology hiring candidates having Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (ex. Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering) for the role of Software Engineer – Operations in Hyderabad location.
The complete details about Micron Technology Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name:- Micron Technology
Job Position:- Software Engineer – Operations
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Experience :- 0-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (ex. Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering)
Requirements and skills :-
- Excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to discuss technical issues with both technical and non-technical people.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to see solutions to their conclusion
- Ability to define, document, and communicate requirements in business-relevant language
- Ability to be self-directed and a fast learner and flexible to support new technologies and legacy applications.
- Ability to react to high-pressure dynamic changing environments
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Other Requirements and Experience:–
- 0-5 years of experience working in Information Technology systems analysis
- Knowledge of common development languages – C#, Java, SQL, PowerShell
- OS platforms – Windows, Linux
- Preferred experience in the following disciplines:
- Identity and Access Management
- Agile Methodology
- Preferred technology experience in the following:
- Database platforms – MSSQL, Oracle
- Common identity stores – AD, LDAP
Responsibilities and tasks:–
- Provide Operations/Development support for Security related solutions and platforms
- Troubleshoot operational issues, escalations and resolve business partner issues in a timely manner with strong collaboration and care for business priorities.
- Collaborate with business teams and other IT teams to ensure effectively manage identities and access privileges
- Identify, design and implement solutions for new and improved processes and provide a clear picture of possible outcomes
- Own and drive root cause analysis for issues
- Own and support continue improvement plans for solution health and Operational health
- Work in a shift based rotational schedule
- Participate in the on-call rotation for 24×7 support.
- Ability to learn and use multiple utilities and tools that help with Operations monitoring and alerting
- Participate and learn new solutions through condensed knowledge transfer sessions
- Maintain support documentation, including: FAQs, Knowledge Articles, On-call Guides, Run Books, etc.
Micron Technology Recruitment 2020 Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Upload Your Resume And Apply For Hundreds Of Jobs Related To Your Field ( If u don’t have good resume ,Create an excellent resume )
Join Our Telegram Channel(4400+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives