Microsoft Off campus Recruitment 2020:-
Microsoft hiring for the role of Support Engineer in Hyderabad location.The complete details about Microsoft Off campus Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name:- Microsoft
Company Website:- www.microsoft.com
Job Position:– Support Engineer
Location:- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package :– Best In Industry
• Customer Support or Software Development experience in three or more of the following: Web App troubleshooting on Linux, Windows IIS, Azure Web Apps or Docker
• Application development & debugging experience with one or more languages or frameworks: Java, Node, Python, PHP and Ruby, .NET Core, ASP.NET, WordPress, Joomla and Drupal a plus.
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Understanding of programming concepts such as call stacks, threading, synchronization, performance-related concepts and debugging.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, an ability to use various data collection tools and methodologies to analyze problems, determine root cause and develop solutions
Experience in one or more of these areas desirable
• Deep experience with Open Source Web technologies, troubleshooting and developing with Linux, NGNIX, Apache, Java, Node, Python, PHP and Ruby
• Experience with customer Docker images and troubleshooting Docker
• Troubleshooting skills in Network and DNS
• Familiar with packet sniffers: Fiddler or Network Monitor/Message Analyzer
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role.
- These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter.
Click Here To Upload Your Resume And Apply For Hundreds Of Jobs Related To Your Field ( If u don’t have good resume ,Create an excellent resume )
• Scope a customer’s issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
• Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
• Act internally as a customer advocate.
• Empower customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about Microsoft products, services and support.
• Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products.
• Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
• Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations
Microsoft Off campus Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Join Our Telegram Channel(4200+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives