Molex Off Campus Hiring:-
Molex is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee, Trade & Customs for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Molex Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Molex
Job Position:- Trainee, Trade & Customs
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:- 147340
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical/Electronics & Communication)
- Self-starter – minimal supervision required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High degree of integrity
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Must be able to work with R&D, procurement, Product Management & Logistics group
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Cross-cultural communication skill desired
- Ability to travel as needed
- Willingness to work in shifts
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for classifying Molex commodities, software, and technology with Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN’s) according to the Bureau of Industry and Security’s Commerce Control List (CCL) and other EU and AP country laws and regulations.
- Interface with relevant Molex or vendor Engineering design /Product Management/Sales/Procurement team to determine and validate product classification.
- Respond and maintain classification data in the SAP-GTS, and complete classifications assigned within the defined turnaround time.
- Ensure data integrity related to classification and value information declared to Customs authorities. Responsible for ensuring legal compliance within government rules and regulations pertaining to classification
- Ability to research discrepancies and provide substantiation to support classification claims to Customs In a timely manner
- Establish and maintain a central database of global Harmonized Tariff Schedules (HTS), Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and duty/tax rates for all products.
- Support implementation of approved internal trade projects related to classification and other import and export area, submit binding rulings when necessary and applicable Support denied party screening, Country of Origin and Free Trade Agreement related projects.
- Should be able to support on shifts if the business mandates that as a requirement.
- Assisting supervisor in reviewing, validating, transitioning and providing day to day support from India GTC team.
- Participate and Contribute to the development of Molex Global Technical Centre with creative and innovative ideas
- Provide support and details to the supervisor on the monthly KPI.
Molex Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|BT Group||Click here|
|ZUCOL Group||Click here|
|Senwell Solutions||Click here|
|Zenatix Solutions||Click here|
|Reliance Jio||Click here|