Monocept is a Hyderabad, India based Software Development Company, formed with the objective of solving complex problems and delivering engineering excellence by way of developing excellent Software Applications.
Monocept stands for singularity & focus, represented by one while the problem is represented by the variable X which conveys that we are constantly looking to find and solve problems. The name also defines our internal culture where every employee focuses on finding and solving for X.
From our offices spread across Hyderabad, Gurugram, Mumbai and New York, we’re solving some of the most complexes of the problems for our insurance, media and e-commerce clients.
Company Name:- Monocept
Company Website:- www.monocept.com
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Job Location:- Hyderabad, Gurgaon, and Mumbai
Monocept identifies and solves the unknown variable ‘X’, enabling enterprises to address their complex business problems using technology. We envision a problem-free world by solving all technical issues that our clients are susceptible towards or are facing currently. Organizations can reach their digital transformation goals by employing our Consulting, Cloud computing, DevOps expertise.
Monocept is actively looking for Software Engineers with high competency and problem-solving skills to join their super-skilled team in Hyderabad, Gurgaon, and Mumbai.
Participate in this challenge to stand a chance at getting into this wonderful team.
- Graduation years: 2018 and 2019 graduates
- Skills: Problem-solving skills
Challenge Format: 2 Programming Questions
The Software Engineer is responsible to design, develop, and configure software systems to meet client requirements end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery.
Key Result Areas:
- Develops web and/ or mobile-based frontend and backend applications
- Responsible to actively work on each stage of SDLC
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverables
- Design and update software database
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Works upon the new requests raised by the client and develop those features. Writing software requirement document and design specification documents
- Participates in software development activities such as designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages, as required
- Reports work progress and any problems faced to the Team Lead
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Actively participates in team meetings, by preparing and delivering accurate estimates and progress on work assignments
- Resolves and troubleshoots the problems and complex issues. Provides engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems for clients.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI):
- Lines of code written
- Line of code (LOC) defects
- Deviation of planned hours of work
- Training hours fulfillment analysis
- Essential: B.Tech
- Desired: M.Tech
- Work-related experience: 0 – 1 years of web and/or mobile development experience
- Information technology
- Software development
- Computer Programming
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Good networking skills
- Strong monitoring and problem-solving skills
- Strong influencing skills
Test OPENS AT: SEP 13, 07:30 AM
CLOSES AT: SEP 15, 01:25 PM
DURATION: 2H 30M
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion