Monotype Off Campus Recruitment:-
Monotype is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee, Product Management for the Noida, India location. The complete details about Monotype Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Monotype
Job Position:- Trainee, Product Management
Job Location:- Noida, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time
Job ID:- R0002971
Job Posted Date:- April 11th, 2023
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Great attitude and passion to learn new skills in product Management
- Good Knowledge of Scrum & handling of data
- Clear demonstration of owning a domain, defining, and prioritizing product backlog within an agile environment.
- Industry experience/background in Technology a plus.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Good understanding, or willingness to learn about typeface design and type-related technologies and their role in the design process.
- Demonstrable skills as a data thinker and solution builder.
- Excellent managing and analytical skills, with the ability to think creatively and solve problems; plus, verbal, written and presentation skills in English to serve our globally operating organization.
- Experience developing and creating ROI-centric reports that align products back to corporate marketing goals.
- A “team player” with demonstrated abilities to both develop strategies that help achieve business goals, as well as to execute programs with excellence, down to the smallest details.
- Ability to work effectively with internal clients and subject matter experts.
- Project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:-
- As a Product Management Trainee, you play a crucial role in the development of our flagship products. You will work on translating the product vision into an actionable roadmap, with the goal of taking a leading role in shaping the product.
- You will bring together internal stakeholders and will ensure that we keep up our (extremely) fast deployment cycle. you will work closely together with multiple development teams and our Designers.
- Attention to detail, customer-focused and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- In your role, you will be the expert in our markets, who the customer is, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Helping Monotype shape the future technology solutions and provide best in class products. Putting the customer problems first and making internal and external customers’ lives easier through solution design.
Monotype Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|