Moody’s Corporation Recruitment :-
Moody’s Corporation) is the parent company of Moody’s Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody’s Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management.
The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries.
Company Name:- Moody’s Corporation
Company Website:- www.moodys.com
Job Position:- Data Analyst
Experience :- 0 to 2 years
• Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 0-2 years of experience.
• Previous experience in data analysis/ Financial Services required with good understanding of Fixed Income Markets and identifiers like ISIN / CUSIP’s etc.
• Basic knowledge of SQL with the ability to write queries.
• MS Access, ETL/Pentaho knowledge will be preferred.
• Attention to detail and results orientated.• Must be a good team player
Role / Responsibilities:-
- As a Data Analyst-Data Governance, you will be responsible for performing and enabling standard reporting on data quality for Moody’s Corporation.
- The Data Analyst ensures that data quality, as defined by Data Owners, is regularly monitored against data quality metrics.
- You will also be a key participant in data quality projects and initiatives. T
- he Data Analyst will be expected to be an active participant in data quality projects from both a process and technology perspective and will work closely with his/her peers within the Data Quality organsation and across Moody’s Information Technology (MIT)
- Measure and report to management on the progress of data quality improvement.
- Maintain and enhance Enterprise and ad-hoc BI Reports and Dashboards.• Perform data profiling and analysis of data quality against data quality metrics.
- Review integrity of data, both referential and historical
- . Monitor compliance of information flows and data stores against data quality standards
- Identify areas for data quality improvement and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Work with the Global Middle Office (GMO) or other personnel in Moody’s Information Technology (MIT) to make corrections and updates as needed to ensure accuracy of data.
- Actively participate as a member of a team, providing support to team members and fostering a team environment
- Cross- train to perform other related business unit tasks.
- Will be involved in multiple testing’s for new applications / enhancements
Moody’s Corporation Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With DetailedAnswers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion