Mouser Electronics Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
Mouser Electronics hiring candidates for the role of Software QA Analyst I (SQA I) for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Mouser Electronics Off Campus Hiring 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- Mouser Electronics
Job Position:- Software QA Analyst I (SQA I)
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Requisition Number:- 12076
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:-
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 1+ year of relevant experience. even freshers can apply with functional application testing; web based application testing a plus.
- Understanding of the UniVerse programming language and database a plus.
- Decisive Judgment Resilience
- Adapting to Change Teamwork & Collaboration
- Planning & Organizing Interpersonal Communication
- Delivering Results Integrity
- Policies, Processes & Procedures Functional Acumen
- Customer Service
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS:-
- Possesses a high degree of initiative.
- Ability to evaluate and test new or modified software programs by going outside the scope of the functional specifications.
- Ability to become “Subject Matter Experts” on Mouser’s business applications, processes, procedures, and policies.
- Reviews new or modified program, including documentation, diagram, and flow chart, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines.
- Recommends program improvements or corrections to programmers.
- Ability to evaluate proposed software enhancement for user feasibility.
- Ability to read and interpret document and write reports.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Aptitude to solve technical and practical problems and make recommendations to technical test members.
- Aptitude to deal with situations when limited procedures or standards exist.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong organizational skills and multitasking ability.
- Possess strong attention to detail skills.
- Ability to analyze the impact of decisions before execution.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude toward self and others.
- Exhibits strong analytical and problems solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication etiquette. Able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Appropriate grooming, attire and professionalism to interface directly with business contacts and represent the company.
- Available to work early, late and weekends when needed to fulfill assigned responsibilities.
- The Software QA Analyst I (SQA I) is responsible for testing of Mouser application projects, recording test results, and providing general quality assurance support.
- The SQA I will work closely with QA management, project managers, software development managers, and software development teams to perform necessary testing of software projects.
- Develop test plans for small projects based on Functional Requirements documents.
- Execute and report results for assigned test plans, test cases, and, test scenarios.
- Performs various types of tests including: Black Box testing, Ad Hoc testing, and Positive/Negative testing.
- Document test case success and/or failure and maintain all relevant testing documentation.
- Submit identified issues in current issue tracking database.
- Develop knowledge of Mouser applications, business rules, processes, procedures, and policies.
- Design and develop test cases and scenarios for small projects based on Functional Requirements documents.
- Provide daily summary on tests created/performed with status.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Assist in test case design with other team members.
- Represents the company in a professional manner.
- Arrives on time, ready and prepared to begin work at agreed upon start time.
- Comply with all company and IS Department Policies and Procedures.
Mouser Electronics Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs