NatWest Group Off Campus Hiring:-
NatWest Group is hiring candidates for the role of Quality Analyst for the Bangalore, India locations. The complete details about NatWest Group Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- NatWest Group
Job Position:- Quality Analyst
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Permanent – Full Time
Job Id:- R-00227482
Job Posted Date:- 11th February 2024
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
NatWest is looking for someone with an extensive understanding of all stages of the product or service life cycle. This will include in-depth and hands on experience in areas such as product testing, static testing, systems testing, systems integration testing, user acceptance testing, compliance testing and operational readiness testing.
- Along with this, you’ll have experience in functional testing, ETL testing with complex SQL queries and Spark/Shell script.
- Experience of testing ideas, products, designs, planning and execution
- Experience in functional and non-functional testing such as system, system integration, user, load, volume, stress, security, accessibility, compatibility, penetration and back-out
- Demonstrable knowledge of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team
- A very capable communicator with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
As a Quality Analyst, you’ll be assisting the feature team to define testable work that is technically robust, high performing, stable and secure and ensures excellent customer experiences and outcomes. Promoting continuous improvement, you’ll identify opportunities to maximise the customer experience and reduce the test cycle time by improving techniques, tooling, eliminating waste and creating a collaborative, proactive approach to quality in the feature team.
As well as this, you’ll be:
- Supporting the Quality Manager and the team in executing against the test strategy and quality by determining and advising which tests should be automated at which layer
- Making sure that test plans are adequately covered by test scenarios
- Creating different test and automation suites, such as smoke tests, full regression and progression tests, and end-to-end system regression tests
- Analysing the results of automated tests
- Providing data to the business and the team that focuses on quality and quality improvement
NatWest Group Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Red Hat Software