NICE Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:-
NICE hiring candidates for the role of QA Engineer for the Pune, India location. The complete details about NICE Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- NICE
Job Position:- QA Engineer
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary:- As per Company standards
Job Category:- R&D / Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 0-3 years experience in software development
- 0-3 years experience in release or project management
- Experience in automation of manual processes and steps
- Experience in the following software languages: C#, ASP.NET
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (.NET Framework, Visual Studio)
- Excellent communication skills• Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of unit testing
- Working knowledge of user stories or use cases
- Team Player
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with SQL, TFS, Jira, ServiceNow, Salesforce.com
- Experience developing with SQL Server or equivalent
- Experience with Flex/ActionScript, C++
- The Release Management Software Engineer is a key member of the Release Management team at NICE inContact. This position will be responsible for learning our Release Management processes and will create automation to eliminate manual steps and procedures by utilizing our SDLC for developing, testing, and maintaining projects.
- Having an understanding and ability to manage all change activities from planning to deployment will be critical for success.
- Key responsibilities include but not limited to, learning fundamental release and change management processes, software design, and development, unit testing, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting other developers in a team environment utilizing agile development processes.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
- This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
- Properly record and track projects for capitalization.
- Reduce liability to the company by:
- a)Ensure new development follows regulatory and best practices
- b)Ensure accuracy of data and reporting
- c)Ensure security measures are created and maintained with new products which may house private information
- Learn Release Management and Deployment processes to identify manual workflows that can be automated to streamline and create efficiency.
- Work collaboratively across all teams within NICE and their subsidiaries’ offices in Israel, US and Bolivia.
- Create automation for manual processes and enhance and improve software written in one or more of the following languages: C#, ASP.NET, Flex/ActionScript, C++
- Design and present projects to improve the current process and overall platform.
- Code and test projects.
- Deliver high-quality software on time
- Follow established department procedures, policies, and processes.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact.
NICE Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs