Nielsen Recruitment Drive 2020:-
Nielsen hiring candidates for the role of Analyst – 76725, for the Vadodara, Gujarat location. The complete details about Nielsen Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Nielsen
Job Position:– Analyst – 76725
Job Location:– Vadodara, Gujarat
Salary :- As per Company Standards
Job Posted Date: Dec 16, 2020
Job Type: Regular
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- M.Sc. / M.A – Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Sciences
- Or MBA in Marketing / specialized course in Business Analytics.
- In-depth understanding of Market Research and statistical modeling techniques and applications
- Good and working knowledge of any statistical languages like SAS, R SPSS etc.
- Solid proficiency of decision making and problem resolution skills
- Passion for results with a challenger mind-set
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU :-
- Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market.
- You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you.
- You’re known for your impeccable organization.
- Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle.
- You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
ABOUT THIS JOB :-
- Nielsen won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Analysts get pretty close, they turn millions of data points into useful information & insights that help our clients to make better decisions on their marketing mix and achieve superior results.
- Be part of the future and join in on one of the major transformations in the market research industry with the integration of big data and classic marketing mix analysis.
- Deliver as a part of our consultant team in driving high quality results on custom project work.
- Ensure effective and timely delivery of project work.
- Work towards understanding statistical models and deliver business insights and findings.
- Ensure compliance to MMM modeling practices and company quality standards.
- Maximize the efficient and effective use of resource by utilizing appropriate processes and tools.
- To build and maintain effective contacts with other departments to ensure the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Liaise with appropriate MMM and Nielsen departments to ensure hardware and software requirements are fulfilled.
- Work with co/ third party modellers to deliver business insights and findings.
- As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to.
- To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media.
- And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Nielsen Recruitment Drive 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs