AstraZeneca Off-Campus Hiring 2020:-
AstraZeneca hiring candidates for the role of Junior Associate – Web Development, for Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India location. The complete details about AstraZeneca Off-Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- AstraZeneca
Job Position:– Junior Associate – Web Development
Job Location:–Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary :- As per Company Standards
Experience :- 0 to 2 years
Job Posted Date:– 16th December 2020
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with 0-2 years of the overall experience
- 0-2 years experience with web development (HTML, CSS, etc)
- Strong technical acumen & self-learning
- Adept at working on multiple projects at once, setting priorities, working independently, problem-solving, improvising, and functioning as part of a team that often must perform under pressure
- Able to anticipate risks and devise solutions that are optimally communicated in a simple and clear way
- Pharmaceutical experience; or other highly-regulated environment is desirable
- Experience with meeting industry technology (StarCite, CVENT) desirable
Experience within the Meeting & Events and Business Travel sector specifically related policy and regulations desirable.
- Strong technical acumen and learning curve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Able to grasp and understand new technology and concepts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience of working in Sales & Marketing Portfolio preferably in the Life Sciences Industry.
- Experience in any product management, preferably in the Meetings & events space.
- Knowledge of Web Services & Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience working in a shared service environment.
- Experience in working with 3rd party providers.
Role and Responsibilities:-
- Creation of registration web sites and emails in Cvent – templates and outstanding sites
- Contribute to defining the end-to-end process for the creation of the websites and emails
- Coordinate all aspects of development/configuration, testing, and release of the delegate management components in Cvent for each meeting (website and email)
- Resolve issues related to the content or execution of the delegate management web sites and emails
- Proactively identify how to leverage new delegate management capabilities within Cvent, provide recommendations and support incorporating the same into the service as agreed with GME Operations Director
AstraZeneca Off-Campus Hiring 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs