NOKIA Off Campus Recruitment:-
NOKIA is hiring candidates for the role of Principal Technical Specialist for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about NOKIA Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- NOKIA
Job Position:- Principal Technical Specialist
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Applied R&D – NI Network Infrastructure
Job ID:- 2200000NWJ
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- The ideal candidate is a BE / MCA / Mtech in computer science, ECE or similar applicable curriculum with great passion and motivation for high Quality SW in complex and geographically distributed SW environments.
- Very good at English spoken/written
- Sound knowledge of CORE JAVA, Spring, Java Script continuous integration and agile practices.
- Good knowledge of SQL and PL-SQL.Linux
- Familiarity with network management and OTN domain knowledge is a plus.
- Previous job experiences in leading edge technological research & development context will be evaluated for increasing responsibilities within the development lab.
- Great passion and talent for high quality SW
- Motivated and never-give-up attitude to reach assigned goals in a very dynamic and competitive international environment.
- Solid and equilibrate person, able to properly face high pace development activity
- Self-organizing capabilities
Job Roles & Responsibilities:-
- R&D Software Development Engineer for Network Management of Optics Division products including Photonic/WDM, Optical Transport, SDH/SONET.
- Optics Network Management applications provides to the user the control of the network in terms of configuration (infrastructure, end to end services), fault supervision, performance monitoring.
- Optics Network Management applications interface with the different Network Elements, provides friendly graphical User interface and implement algorithms and function to enable easier management of the network and OPEX reduction.
- Optics Network Management applications are deployed all around the word in several hundreds of installations ranging from huge to small customers.
- The SW development Engineer for Optics Network Management will be part of Development team and will provide contribution in new developments and maintenance of applications with the target to increase functionality and customer satisfaction.
NOKIA Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Radical Technologies||Click here|
|Tata Communications||Click here|