Nokia Off Campus Recruitment:-
Nokia is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee – Team Assistant for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Nokia Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Nokia
Job Position:- Trainee – Team Assistant
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job Id:- 230000000G
Job category:- Corporate Services
Your skills and experience:-
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Excel macros, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Nokia tools used in operations and SW development and test cycle : Eg: i-Buy, GIM, Concur, PowerBI, SharePoint, SAP, MyWorkplace, Confluence, PR tool, Sway, MS-Forms.
- Familiar with Real-Estate, Nokia recruitment & travel management processes
- Good communication, excellent coordination skills, self-organized, and the ability to influence people
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills and capability to work in an international multi-site environment
- Eager to learn, result-oriented, responsible, and committed.
- Work experience in a similar role
Responsibilities:- You will be responsible for:
- Provide support to R&D leadership team.
- Expense reporting – File expense reports for select cases and provide support to team members.
- Meeting / Event Planning – Plan logistics for group meetings and visitor meetings – meeting rooms, food, badges, transportation, social events, etc.
- Monitor and coordinate cultural events within the tribe as per company policy.
- Purchase Orders – Use Nokia ordering system for the creation and tracking of purchase orders
- Inventory management of IT accessories and phones.
- Assist in hiring planning – schedule interviews, and coordinate between the panel and the candidates.
- Design and publish a monthly Newsletter for the Tribe.
- Group Management, Access Management: Manage access control of Sharepoint folders.
- Team community website – Maintain SharePoint Office 365 based on community sites.
- Organization – Keep organization charts up to date.
- Facilities and Tools – Coordinate and manage needs for office space
- Support miscellaneous ad-hoc operational needs of the team.
Nokia Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|NTT Data||Click here|