Nokia Off Campus Recruitment:-
Nokia is hiring candidates for the role of Tester for the Chennai/ Bangalore locations. The complete details about Nokia Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Nokia
Job Position:- Tester
Job Locations:- Chennai/ Bangalore
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Applied R&D – NI Network Infrastructure
Job ID:- 2200000P36
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Broad interest in the Telecom sector and conceptual knowledge of networks and considerable experience in Software Development.
- Proven ability to work with others to meet common objectives and customer expectations.
- Excellence in: Planning, communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Process focused. Passion to explore and work on the new technologies
- Can identify improvement opportunities and implement necessary changes.
- Excellent written and oral communication, being able to work in multi-national and multi-site environment.
Technical skills & preferred qualifications:-
- Strong Networking knowledge and networking protocols, knowledge of Ethernet, L2/L3, TCP/UDP/TLS. PON or DSL knowledge will be a plus. Netconf/Yang knowledge is not mandatory, but an asset.
- Experience in test design, test bed preparation/setup, test execution & reporting.
- Good working knowledge of software testing (functional, regression and/or non-functional testing).
- Automation with Robot/Python/Java desirable along with good debugging skills.
- Any hands on experience in any of the traffic generators will be a plus.
- Mercurial (or git) SCM & build development.
- Linux OS and its deployment in virtual environments. Docker is an asset for host simulation.
- Familiar with CI/CD (continuous integration/delivery), Release automation (Jenkins, etc), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience
The responsibilities include:-
- Manual Testing & Quality focus
- Automation (using robo framwork is a plus)
- Initiate and contribute towards testing improvements and initiatives
- Responsible for product deliverables with quality
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Architect, Development and Test teams to foster a team environment
Nokia Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Indigo Airlines||Click here|
|Synergy Telematics||Click here|
|Intel Technologies||Click here|