NTT Data off campus drive:_
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Company Name:– NTT Data
Company Website:– www.nttdata.com
Job Position:- Service Desk Engineer
Job Location :- Bangalore, Noida (should be ready to relocate any location with in India if required)
Interview Location:- Bangalore, Noida and Hyderabad.
Stipend:- Rs. 12,000/- as stipend during the training period. (8 to 16 Weeks)
Salary offered:– INR 3,00,000/- LPA (salary post successful completion of training)
• Engineering – All streams are considered 2018, 2019 batch.(History of Arears not more than 2)
• Should have 60% aggregate from 10th to highest education.
Mandatory Skill:– Excellent Communication and Open to work in 24/7 shift (Predominantly Night Shift)
- Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software custom or off the shelf software – industry or proprietary.
- Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products.
- Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g verifies warranty entitlement, etc). Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
• Resolves complex issues forwarded by other team members (e.g. executive technical escalations).
• Solves problems for customers with challenging expectations (often escalated or irate).
• Maintains/builds relationships with other groups that impact the technical aspect for phone support (e.g. tool content teams, product group).
• Participates with leaders to determine focus areas for technical improvements (e.g. establishes targeted mentoring programs, consults on incentives related to technical performance).
• Excels at tolerance for processes and people.
• May coach team members in achievement of metric results.
• Excels at recognizing internal and external customer’s needs and expectations.
The below skill will be added advantage:–
• Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills
• Good communication Skills.
• Good Written Skills.
• Good Typing Skill (Added on advantage).
• Fair understanding about operating system. Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems.
• Basic Understanding of networking.
• Group Discussion
• Technical Interview
• Management Interview
NTT Data off campus drive Apply Link :-
Step 1:- Register Here
Step 2:-Apply Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With DetailedAnswers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion