NTT Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
NTT hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Trainee (Portal Development) for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about NTT Off Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- NTT
Job Position:- Graduate Trainee (Portal Development)
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Corporate Functions And Operations
Job Schedule:- Full Time
Required Qualifications & skills:-
What will make you a good fit for the role:
- Recent graduate or final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related majors including computer science subjects – Minimum of a 60% or higher marks
- Good communication skills – mandatory and prerequisite – a flair for graphic design and/or visual arts an advantage
- Virtualization & Cloud Technologies in Azure/AWS
- Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Understanding data structures to provide analytical solving
Want to be a part of the NTT team?
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug User Interfaces (web portals, mobile applications) and back-end integrations into data sources and applications platforms
- Apply User Experience (UX) principles and graphic design to develop enticing, user-friendly applications that lead to high user adoption
- Develop server-side web application logic and integrations to UI, using web services and APIs
- Perform production support of solutions developed to ensure consistency of business delivery
- At NTT they believe that by using innovative technology NTT can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. NTT are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- At NTT they trust their employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why NTT offer flexibility in the workplace.
- The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask NTT recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
NTT Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs