Nuance Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
Nuance hiring candidates for the role of Associate SRC Engineer for the Pune, India location. The complete details about Nuance Off Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
Company Name :- Nuance
Job Position:- Associate SRC Engineer
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- 1-58430
Job Posted Date:- 6th June 2021
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and demonstrated IT work experience with an emphasis towards customer service, operations support & incident response of hosted, high-throughput mission-critical systems.
- Experience: 0 to 3 years of experience as part of Global IT Operations, Network Operations Center, System Administration, Cloud Administration, Product Technical Support, and/or global incident management.
- Shifts: 24*7 Rotational
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, excellent analytical skills, and a strong team player who works well with immediate and extended team, and consistently puts the customer & team above oneself.
- Ability to work in and keep up with a fast-moving environment via effective prioritization and time management. Experience working in virtualized enterprise networking environments. Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability, superior technical aptitude, proven ability to manage complex tasks, and very strong analytical skills. Ability to recognize patterns and dependency.
- Good understanding of SLA and KPIs with experience in productivity tools like Excel for data analysis & reporting.
- Exposure to enterprise customer handling practices through ticketing, phone, emails etc. Efficient customer escalation & stakeholder handling, leading to successful long-term relationships.
- Nuance is looking for experienced IT professionals to join our GTS Service reliability center team.
- This SRC is a 24x7x365 multi-disciplinary operations support function that includes system administration, software engineering, process expertise, incident response & management, change enablement, multi-tier network operations center (NOC), and customer engagement.
- The ideal candidate should be an excellent communicator with a high degree of customer focus, talented, energetic team player who has the right mix of hands-on exposure to system engineering, monitoring, incident response, infrastructure administration covering system, networks, storage & databases (Windows / Linux / VMware / Azure) or similar hosting platforms and troubleshooting thereof.
A candidate can start in one of the following tracks & then transition to others as they grow with us.
Track 1 – Incident Management:-
- ITIL v 3 / 4 training (certification would be preferred)
- Good understanding of ITIL framework demonstrated abilities in global/major incident response. Excellent understanding of end-to-end incident lifecycle and incident management.
- Experience in high-severity triage, escalations, and issue management
- Technical experience in one or more IT related fields including networking, Windows, or Linux administration
- Good understanding of IT Infra Stack.
Principal Roles and Responsibilities:
- Start to end accountability & ownership of incidents responses throughout the lifecycle, with hand-off to problem management.
- High-level focus areas will include bridge initiation, incident response SLA, bridge coordination, customer & stakeholder communications, documentation, transition into problem management, and technical triage.
- Continual improvement of the incident management function
- Creating & improving documentation relevant to the role
Track 2 – Operations (Associate – Level 0):-
Required Skills (Associate – Level 0):
- Exposure to NOC monitoring tools – Nagios, Zabbix, Graphana, Sumo, Zenoss, New Relic, App Dynamics, Prometheus etc
- Exposure to NOC ticketing tools – Jira, Remedy, Salesforce etc.
- Good Linux server and / or Windows server administration, and operational support skills in a hosted production environment.
- Working experience in supporting and troubleshooting large scale hosted and / or cloud based distributed systems covering application layer, platform, OS, and infrastructure layers.
- ITIL v3 or v4 foundation, Six Sigma / Lean / Agile training and / or certification
- Basic understanding / exposure of Azure, AWS, GCP, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Firewalls, Load Balancing, Network Security architecture and core concepts / technologies such as TCP/IP, VPN, BGP, MPLS, Routing, databases, and storage technologies.
- Experience with any automation tools and/or scripting language experience like Bash / PowerShell / Python / Pearl / UI Path (RPA) would be an added advantage.
Principal Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be part of our 24x7x365 SRC operations rotational shifts team. This team permits variable week offs.
- Monitor different tools and applications to identify issues with infrastructure, platform and/or products.
- Monitor alerts mailbox and event management systems for alarms.
- Monitor application dashboards for indications of incidents.
- Create & distribute scheduled reports.
- Execute routine checklists to validate reliability, system functionality and perform health checks.
- Key point of contact & responsible for coordination of all infra related support issues internally or with vendors, ensuring support issues are resolved within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Interacting with internal stakeholders, vendors, and external customers to assist them with their queries and requests –service requests, emails, and calls. Keeping stakeholders / customers informed about the outages / change updates.
- Creating or updating documentation to improve outcomes.
- Maintaining ticket queues for appropriate assignment, follow up & resolution.
- Windows / Linux vulnerability management, updates & upgrades
- Application updates, upgrades & deployments
- Contribute as owner or member of SRC project teams towards continual improvement.
- Active participation in incident bridges and help drive them towards resolution.
Nuance Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs