NVIDIA Off Campus Hiring:-
NVIDIA is hiring candidates for the role of Software QA Engineer for the Pune, India location. The complete details about NVIDIA Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- NVIDIA
Job Position:- Software QA Engineer
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Timing:- Full-Time
Job ID:- JR1953976
Job Posted Date:- 01st March 2022
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- Degree in Computer/IT Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills for troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- At least 2 years of programming (Object Oriented) experience in application development using C#, .NET, and Python.
- Design, development and maintenance of automation framework for applications on Windows and/or Linux platforms.
- Automation Experience with C# , UI Automation with selenium, DL by using any algorithm or python will be helpful as added advantage.
- Fundamental understanding of SQL and relational databases with proven skill in writing SQL queries.
- Should have worked with version control tools like Git/Perforce/Jira and code review tools.
- Skilled at debugging issues and have experience using debugging tools like WinDBG/gdb.
- Great teammate and should be able and willing to work with teams across different geographical regions.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with graphics Hardware and Display Driver will be a plus.
- Solid understanding of Operating systems.
- Experience using and building web services for data delivery with REST APIs.
Responsibilities(What you’ll be doing):-
As a software engineer on the team, you will take part in the technical design and implementation of Automated tests and tools for NVIDIA software products with the goal to identify defects early in the software development lifecycle. In this role you can expect to:
- Initiate and drive test strategies and test plan design for new features. Review and maintain the test plan.
- Execute manual and automated tests, analyze results, identify and report defects during release cycles.
- Develop Automated tests for NVIDIA’s device driver software mainly on Windows and Linux Distributions.
- Rigorously drive test automation initiative. Build innovative ways to automate and expand our software testing.
- Expose defects and constraints; Isolate and debug the issue(s) and find the root cause; Contribute to the solution and drive to closure.
- Develop applications and tools that accelerate development and test workflows.
- Write fast, effective, maintainable, reliable, and detailed code with proper documentation.
- Provide peer code reviews including feedback on performance, scalability and correctness.
- Have the opportunity to work on challenging technical and process issues.
- Work closely with leadership to report progress by generating effective and actionable reports.
NVIDIA Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs