Off Campus Jobs in chennai :-
CanGo Networks is a telecom network analytics product company with offices in Dubai, Dublin and India. CanGo Analytics products have been installed globally in more than 15 countries.
CanGo has an excellent opportunity for talented software professionals looking for a different and exciting work experience, with an attractive salary, perks and onsite opportunities!. We are looking for technically strong candidates, with a passion towards their work, desire to learn and a flair for innovation.
Company Name :– CanGo Networks Private Limited
Company Website :– www.cangonetworks.com
Job Position:- Software Engineering Trainee
Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Skills and Qualifications:–
Education:- BE/B.Tech Any stream OR M.E/M.Tech/MCA Any stream.
This opening is for candidates who have passed out in 2018 &2019. Any candidate who has passed out in the previous years can apply only if they meet all the required criteria.
Any candidate having experience of up to 0.6 months can apply.
Note:- This is not a walk in. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
What we expect –
- An open source enthusiast and contributor.
- Final year project or project experience in real time environment, on Open source technologies ( Java, ,, Java Script/query, Big Data, Linux platform etc., ) is an added advantage.
- Numerical and analytical skills, good communication skills, general Programming skills, problem solving skills.
- Technical certification / courses done in Java/ Angular/Big Data.
- Real Time projects done in Big data development is an added advantage.
Click Here To Learn the Top Courses C Programming, Data Structure, Algorithm and Linux ,Java,Python,Data Sceince,.Net ,Machine Learning ..and many more To Get Your Dream Job in Top Companies
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Need a candidate who is enthusiastic about work and passionate about IT.
- Is willing to learn and try out new technologies.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is proactive.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to comprehend and contribute during team meetings/ updates.
- Knowledge in designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in Core Java, Angular, Spring MVC. or Big data technologies(Spark, Scala, Hadoop).
- Excellent knowledge of big data technologies and databases.
- Excellent Knowledge in Linux Operating system and scripting languages.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyse user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Document all of their tasks to ensure that subsequent users can diagnose and fix any problems that might arise in a system, as well perform any maintenance.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Find opportunities for improvement in execution and continuously enhance operational excellence.
Off Campus Jobs in chennai – CanGo Networks off campus drive Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other offcampus drives
|Off campus Drive||Apply Link|
|Engagedly Labs||Click Here|
|ECI Telecom India||Click Here|
|SG Analytics||Click Here|
|Sasken Technologies||click here|
|Amazon walk in||click here|