Oracle Off Campus Drive:-
Oracle is hiring candidates for the role of Technical Analyst 1 – Support for the Bengaluru, India location. The complete details about Oracle Off Campus Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Oracle
Job Position:- Technical Analyst 1 – Support
Job Location:- Bengaluru, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Regular Employee
Job Identification:- 176229
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- As this is an entry-level technical position at Oracle, a technical degree is preferred i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA. OR functional degree + technical higher degree or in lieu of degree may substitute 4 years professional experience & professional certification (i.e., CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.).
Years of Experience:- 0 to 2+ years
Technical Skill set:-
- Good understanding of UNIX architecture (Solaris, Linux…)
- Basic understanding of Database concepts & architecture
- Understanding of terminal services such as SSH, Telnet.
- Understanding of ticketing systems such as Remedy
- Proven Oral and Written communication skills
- Certification: ITIL / Redha
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
- As an Associate Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products.
- Your primary task will be to provide level one support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines (mostly through electronic means).
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
- Monitoring Customer events board 24*7
- Acknowledge new events and perform correct categorization of issue.
- Create Incident based on the Severity / Impact of the issue
- Notification of the Incident to the customer via Email or Phone
Oracle Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Fldec Systems||Click here|
|HARMAN International||Click here|