Paytm Off Campus Hiring:-
Paytm is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer (L1/L2 Support) – TechOps for the Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India location. The complete details about Paytm Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Paytm
Job Position:- Software Engineer (L1/L2 Support) – TechOps
Job Locations:- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- On-site – Hybrid
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Educational Qualification: BE/ B.tech/ MCA/ M.tech.
- Fresher or up to 1 Year of exp in the related field.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.Hands on experience on Windows environment.
- Hands on experience on Linux environment & VMs.
- Knowledge on SQL, Oracle, Writing queries and their execution.
- Task Planning and execution.
- Can work based in SOPs as shared by team leads and development teams.
- Good logical skills.
- Good in Analysis
- Should be good in writing Database queries.
- Should have worked on Windows and Linux platform.
- Should be aware of basics of java and web based languages and its deployment environment.
- Should be a team player/ Adaptive/ Sincere and Disciplined.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
- Understanding of Technology and User Experience
- Love for simplifying
- Growth Mindset
- Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
- Should be open to-
- Late Night Support on demand basis.
- Work on weekends based on job need.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for guiding teams towards continuous integration and continuous deployment; hence, he must have extensive knowledge of the automation tools and their application like Gradle, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet Enterprise, Nagios, Chef, and Ansible.
- The DevOps tackles our organization’s toughest technical problems and drives technical excellence at all levels, working with senior management to support the execution of the organization’s vision.
- The DevOps / Sr. Devops/ Lead Devops is a person who cares deeply about the technical side of operations and makes sure that everything is running smoothly for our applications.
- The ideal candidate understands technology deeply at both the server level and at the development level, comprehends the gaps, and is excited about filling those gaps and taking proactive steps to prevent application emergencies from ever happening.
Paytm Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|MaxVal IP Services||Click here|
|YASH Technologies||Click here|
|Verint Systems||Click here|