Paytm is India’s largest mobile payments and commerce platform. It started with online mobile recharge and bill payments and has an online marketplace today. In a short span of time we have scaled to over 158mn registered users and more than 90mn monthly transactions. It is the consumer brand of India’s leading mobile internet company One97 Communications. One97 investors include Ant Financial (AliPay), SAIF Partners, Mediatek, Sapphire Venture and Silicon Valley Bank.
Company Name : One97 Communications Ltd. (PayTM)
Company Website : www.paytm.com
Job Location : Noida (Delhi NCR)
Position : Customer Support&Operations
Experience:- 0 – 4 years
Required Candidate profile:-
- Must be a Graduate
- Should be willing to work for 6 days a week
- Should be comfortable with rotational shifts
- Male candidates preferred
- Fluency in written & verbal English is a must
- Should be willing to coordinate with customers over the phone/email and involve in calling-related activities
- Knowledge of MS Office is an added advantage
Job Description: –
- Provide solution to customer queries via email or calls.
- Monitor and enhance the performance of oneself in the areas of productivity, process adherence, customer satisfaction, schedule adherence and employee satisfaction/ development.
- Enhance the goal of quality support by providing individual coaching feedback sessions and periodic one on ones that focus on improving customer satisfaction, communication skills and technical ability.
- Operational responsibility re/ managing the incoming volume / queue to meet KPIs and taking appropriate actions
Requirements : –
Please carry two updated copies of your resume.
Candidate should not have any BACK LOGS
Must have aadhar card.
Comfortable for working 6 days a week and with rotational shifts
Interview Details: –
F-1 , Paytm Office, Sector 6 ,Nearest Metro Station – Noida Sector 15
Contact Person – Sheetal (HR)
Timings – 10 AM – 1 PM
Date And Day : 19th August to 21st August (Monday to Wednesday)
SPECIAL NOTE: – Candidates who have given interview in last three months are not eligible to APPLY AGAIN!!!