Paytm is India’s largest mobile payments and commerce platform. It started with online mobile recharge and bill payments and has an online marketplace today. In a short span of time we have scaled to over 158mn registered users and more than 90mn monthly transactions. It is the consumer brand of India’s leading mobile internet company One97 Communications. One97 investors include Ant Financial (AliPay), SAIF Partners, Mediatek, Sapphire Venture and Silicon Valley Bank.
Company Name : One97 Communications Ltd. (PayTM)
Company Website : www.paytm.com
Job Location : Noida (Delhi NCR)
Position : Customer Support
Salary : Best in the industry
Reporting Time : 10 AM to 5 PM
Experience Required: 0 – 5 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualification – Any Graduate/Post-Graduate.
- Fluency in written & verbal English is a must
- Willing to work in rotational shifts & 6 days a week
- Knowledge of MS Office is an added advantage
- Male Candidates Preferred
- Provide solution to customer queries via email or calls.
- Monitor and enhance the performance of oneself in the areas of productivity, process adherence, customer satisfaction, schedule adherence and employee satisfaction/ development.
- Enhance the goal of quality support by providing individual coaching feedback sessions and periodic one on ones that focus on improving customer satisfaction, communication skills and technical ability.
- Operational responsibility re/ managing the incoming volume / queue to meet KPIs and taking appropriate actions
- Please carry two updated copies of your resume.
- Candidate should not have any BACK LOGS
- Must have aadhar card.
- Comfortable for working 6 days a week and with rotational shifts
It is a direct walk-in drive for interested and eligible candidates on 15th, 16th and 17th July 2019 at Noida Location.
WalkIn Interview Location (15-17 July 2019):
F-1, Noida Sector-6,
Nearest Metro Station : Noida Sector 15