PhonePe Recruitment Drive:-
PhonePe is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about PhonePe Recruitment Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- PhonePe
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- BTech, MTech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data.
- An open communicator who shares thoughts and opinions frequently listens intently and takes constructive feedback.
- Extensive and expert programming experience in at least one general programming language (e.g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Extensive experience in object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and huge passion and ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development
- Good understanding of databases (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike, etc)
- Strong desire to solving complex and interesting real-world problems
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform
- Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks
- Worked in a startups environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
As a Software Engineer, good to have:-
- The ability to drive the design and architecture of multiple subsystems
- Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the scope of the product
- Understanding of the industry’s coding standards and an ability to create appropriate technical documentation.
Roles & Responsibilities:- As a Software Engineer,
- You will build Robust and scalable web-based applications You will need to think of platforms & reuse
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
- Drive problem-solving skills for high-level business and technical problems.
- Do high-level design with guidance; Functional modeling, break-down of a module
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same
- Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems
- Mentor young minds and foster team spirit, break down execution into phases to bring predictability to overall execution
- Work closely with Product Manager to derive capability view from features/solutions, Lead execution of medium-sized projects
- Work with broader stakeholders to track the impact of projects/features and proactively iterate to improve them As a senior software engineer you must have
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits:-
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
PhonePe Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs