Planetspark Off Campus Drive:-
Planetspark is hiring candidates for the role of Business Development Counselor for the Gurgaon, India location. The complete details about Planetspark Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Planetspark
Job Position:- Business Development Counselor
Job Location:- Gurgaon, India
Salary Package:- INR 33,000
Work Type:- Full Time
Full Time Start Date:- May, 2021
- Any UG/PG course if only UG year is 2020 or 2021 or PG year is 2021 with UG completed in 2019
- 10th Score: Greater than or equal to 34%
- 12th Score: Greater than or equal to 34%
- Graduation Score: Greater than or equal to 34%
- Only 2020/2021 graduates or Postgraduate from NORTH India Region only.
- If a Graduation/Postgraduation of 2021, then he/she should be able to join by asap. If cannot, then he/she can appear for the interview, but the job offer will be released later.
- Should not have a work experience of more than 1 year.
Work Experience:- Freshers can apply
- Willing to work 6 days a week
- Willing to work in a Start-up
- Sundays off for International, Monday Off for Domestic
- Calling Leads: Call on parent leads through your CRM, 60-75 leads are to be called daily
- Generating trial classes: Pitch to the parents to take PlanetSpark Trial Class
- Take counseling sessions and convert them: Conduct counseling sessions for parents who take trial classes and close the sale through a smart and strategic approach
- Generate Revenue (3L + per month)
- This is a target-oriented job, you have to achieve your daily or weekly assigned targets.
What is Planetspark looking for?
- A person who is extremely passionate about Business Development, Sales, and “Starting Up” in general.
- The person is going to be a part of a closely-knit small team of passionate
- Individuals with a single-minded focus to sell India’s first genuinely world-class EdTech products.
What are the behavioral attributes that Planetspark is looking for?
- A keen desire to drive the Business Development/Sales for a fast-growing seed-funded early-stage start-up.
- An apparent Founder’s mindset i.e. a mindset where the person can own up Business
- Development/Sales and shape it independently like a Founder.
- 1st Round – GD
- 2nd Round – Role play
- 3rd Round – Video assessment
- 4th Round – Final round
- International- UAE- 3 PM TO 12 AM
- International- US- 8 PM to 5 PM
- Domestic- Domestic- 8 AM to 5 PM
- Post selection in the final interview, the students would be put in 7 days of training with Sunstone. Once he completes he will have a discussion with PlanetSpark’s Training representative. If he gets a green signal, he will be issued a Letter of Intent for 14 days. He would be offered a stipend of Rs. 10000 for 14 days.
- If performance is not found satisfactory, he will be put on additional 1-week probation with an equivalent stipend. This can be extended by another week maximum.
- He needs to close at least 1 sale in this 14+7+7 days of probation.
- Once he succeeds, he will be given the Offer Letter.
Planetspark Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs