PowerSchool Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
PowerSchool hiring candidates for the role of Associate Technical Support Engineer – Support for the Bengaluru, KA, India location. The complete details about PowerSchool Off Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
Company Name :- PowerSchool
Job Position:- Associate Technical Support Engineer – Support
Job Location:- Bengaluru, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 2021-3745
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 0-2 years’ prior experience in a technical support role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- This position, under the general direction of both the supervisor and manager, provides technical support for our award-winning K- 12 software systems.
- This position provides world-class solutions-oriented technical support with a strong focus on customer service that is designed to maximum customer satisfaction.
- This position requires the employee to become proficient with all aspects of the application software functionality in order to accurately analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software or system-related issues.
- This position will interact with customers via telephone and written internet-based communication.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answers evaluate and prioritize incoming telephone, email, and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies
- Recognizes problems, conducts research, provides resolutions, and follows up with customers as needed, escalating more complex cases to the appropriate team
- Logs and tracks call using problem management database and maintain history records and related problem documentation
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs
- May test software and hardware to evaluate the ease of use and whether the product will aid the user in performing work
- All other duties as assigned
PowerSchool Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs