PowerSchool boasts over twenty years of innovation, starting as the first web-based student information system, through industry changing user interface and mobile apps, to our Student Information Systems and Unified Classroom platform. We have a history of leading the education technology industry, and are pleased to be delivering industry-first unified solutions that break down technology barriers for schools and districts giving educators a complete set of tools to unlock student potential.
Our team of 1950+ talented professionals proudly support PowerSchool products, services, and our community. Our dynamic team is made up of dedicated and passionate product managers, software engineers and architects, directors, technical support, service professionals, recruiters, finance gurus, solution sales specialists, and marketing masters.
Company Name :– PowerSchool Inc
Company Website :- www.powerschool.com
Job Position :– Associate Software Engineer (4GL)
Work Location:- Bengaluru,India
- 0-2 years’ experience in software engineer role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technologies required or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge in 4GL
- Strong experience with Reporting Services
- Experience with automated testing, High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to work with current software design principles and concepts such as patterns, algorithms, data structures, dependency injection, Microservices, MV**, SOA, n-tier architecture
- Strong ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Strong ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
Duties and Responsibilities:-
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Investigate and resolve issues reported for a large web application following best practices such as authoring or updating unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms.
- Analyze performance and develop improvements to performance of web application.
- Assist with security updates to web application.
- Perform upgrades to 3rd party libraries and tools used by the web application
- Implement new web application software features and products following best practices such as authoring of unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms
- Specialize in client or server side web application development as a member of a project team. Preference for familiarity with the full technical stack.
- Develop software to support internal initiatives, tools, update framework and application functionality
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team in the planning, scoping, estimation and execution of technical solutions
- Work within a wide range of new and legacy code and technologies in a mature codebase
- Other duties as assigned
Apply Link :-Click Here(register before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion