PTC Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
PTC hiring candidates for the role of Product Analyst for the Pune, India – Marisoft location. The complete details about PTC Off Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- PTC
Job Position:- Product Analyst
Job Location:- Pune, India – Marisoft
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Regular Full-Time
Job Category:- Technical Support
Job ID:- 35922BR
Job Posted date:- 12th July 2021
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Minimum Bachelor/ Masters (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in Comp Science / Mechanical / E&TC, or relevant stream, Bachelor/Master in Computer Application or related field. (BCA, BCS, MCA, MCS,)
- Fresher to 2 years of experience in supporting or developing Java based Enterprise application and exposure to Database application
- OCJP certification or Oracle DBA certification is advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Will be responsible for providing efficient and professional service to PTC’s worldwide customers during India Day hours by applying product knowledge on PTC’s PLM product – Windchill, in-line with defined processes and service quality objectives.
- Also responsible for active participation in contributing and evolving the PTC Knowledge Base by writing and publishing technical articles which will be accessible by PTC global customers
- Will be responsible to accelerate PTC customer’s success to go further than they thought possible by providing Technical Expertise and knowledge that help customers achieve business outcomes with PTC Software.
- The individual will be part of a highly experienced and energetic Windchill PLM support team located in Pune, India and will support customers across India and Asia.
- The candidate will help to deliver technical solutions and help customers who will develop best in class products and realize the value of the PLM solution.
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of installation and functionality issue with Windchill Products.
- Provide a customer centric service through their understanding of the customers’ issue, knowledge of PTC products, and comprehension of Support Services processes.
- Developing expert knowledge of the Windchill Installation and Functionality and keep PTC Knowledgebase evolved
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to customer.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical training and documentation related to the above topics
- Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first class support for mission-critical customers
- While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
- Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Healthcare and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time, Birthday Day-off
- Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US), Holiday Pay
- Employee Referral Program • Management and Employee Training Development
PTC Org:- CSS – Customer Success
PTC Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs