PTC Off Campus Hiring:-
PTC is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Technical Support Specialist for the Pune, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about PTC Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- PTC
Job Position:- Associate Technical Support Specialist
Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- JR104304
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar fields. Experience working with technically diverse teams. Strong verbal and written communication skills for English is required, however, other international languages such as German, French is a plus
- 0-2 years experience with practical knowledge in a related support, services field that comprises of technical and soft skills.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:-
- A strong capacity and desire to develop personalized customer service and communication skills.
- The candidate is expected to understand and relate to customers’ needs while effectively managing customer expectations.
- A strong background in technical and customer support is desired.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple urgent issues in parallel.
- The confidence, communication, and interpersonal skills to manage and direct customers during urgent and/or critical situations.
- The desire to learn new skills, coach, mentor, and train peers throughout the organization.
- The ability to work with teammates in a collaborative manner to achieve a mission.
- Presentation skills to prepare and present to large or small groups on technical and functional topics.
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
- Strong experience on implementing or supporting Client-Server architecture or Multi-tier applications including practical knowledge of core components such as Databases, Networking and Operating Systems.
- Exposure to functional or hands on knowledge on cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS or vCloud etc.
- Demonstrated ability to solve analytical problems with maintaining effective and precise investigation, documentation for issues, defects, and customer use cases.
- Object-Oriented programming background preferably in Java. An understanding of web and web services development including use of RESTful API’s, HTML and XML is preferred.
- Able to produce audience-appropriate technical communications with management, support personnel, and the customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Provide technical support and advice to customers and partners regarding implementation, customization, deployment, and optimization of our PLM applications (Windchill PDMLink®, Windchill ProjectLink® etc.)
- Utilize PTC’s case management tool to log issues, track associated status and related activities. The goal is to meet the high demands of our end customers who use PTC PLM solutions in a mission-critical environment.
- To do so, you provide high-quality support service to our customers and partners, minimizing their efforts, eliminating risks, and with best support experience.
- Use of your technical and industry-specific IT knowledge to provide extended support activities (technical trainings, webinars, mentoring etc.) Create and publish knowledge articles for re-use by PTC customers and employees.
- Candidate must demonstrate a willingness to be proactive as well as to independently take on new challenges. Identify and recommend product and support training opportunities for the team.
- Provision of our ITIL-based services with the aim of continuous quality improvement (ISO 9001:2015) Primary working hours will be in Europe or North America hours as required
PTC Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Parallel Wireless||Click here|
|HCL Technologies||Click here|
|Trigyn Technologies||Click here|