PTC Software Recruitment Drive:-
PTC Software is hiring candidates for the role of Technical Support Engineer, Associate for the Pune, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about PTC Software Recruitment Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- PTC Software
Job Position:- Technical Support Engineer, Associate
Job Locations:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- JR105277
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Minimum Bachelor/ Master (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in / Comp Science, Mechanical, E&TC or relevant stream, Bachelor/master’s in computer application or related field. (MCA, MCS)
- Fresher or 1 years of experience in support profile (Windchill or other enterprise-level software)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of installation and functionality issues with Windchill Products.
- Provide a customer-centric service through their understanding of the customers’ issue, knowledge of PTC products, and comprehension of Support Services processes.
- Developing expert-level knowledge of the Windchill installation and functionality issue and keeping PTC Knowledgebase evolved
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems, and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to customers.
- Focus on own professional development and occasional teaching or mentoring of other team members. With increasing experience and providing valuable input to Technical Support projects and/or functional teams.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical training and documentation related to the above topics Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first-class support for mission-critical customers
PTC Software Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs