PwC Off Campus Hiring:-
PwC is hiring candidates for the role of Intern/ Trainee for the Gurugram, Haryana, India location. The complete details about PwC Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- PwC
Job Position:- Intern/ Trainee
Job Locations:- Gurugram, Haryana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 453272WD
Job Type:- Full time
Job Posted date:- 19th May 2023
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Qualifications: Any Graduation/LLB
- Mandatory skill sets: Legal/Govt/contract negotiation
- Preferred skill sets: RFP, EOI
- Year of experience required: 0-6 months
- Ability to appropriately use templates, review key provisions, adequately negotiate with clients, and negotiate with counterparties to realize PwC business objectives in the contracting arrangement.
- In depth understanding of contract laws.
- Strong research, analytical and legal drafting skills.
- Ability to apply legal concepts to given situations.
- Ability to articulate key questions and drive conversations centered on risk with business teams / clients.
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with other team members to obtain subject matter input to ensure PwC policies and procedures are followed
- Good communication skills. Team player and self-drive
Job Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Drafting and reviewing various contracts for advisory services for government & private clients. Focus on drafting key legal provisions to manage risk for PwC business.
- Negotiating contracts with the clients independently and driving closure of contracts in line with PwC risk policies.
- Review of government tender documents including RFPs, EOI, declarations, LOAs, purchase orders, etc
- Analyzing and interpreting local laws and regulations in connection with contract requests to ensure compliance.
- Identifying legal & business risks in contracts and advising internal stakeholders including business teams.
- Guiding business teams in seeking appropriate level of approvals for deviations from standard positions and for high-risk contracts.
- Advising business on how best to cover legal risks through appropriate declarations, disclaimers, notice to reader etc.
- Implementing best practices, process improvements to bring efficiency in legal processes
PwC Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Infosys BPM||Click here|