Radical Technologies Off Campus Hiring:-
Radical Technologies is hiring candidates for the role of QA Engineer for the Pune, India (Currently Remote) location. The complete details about Radical Technologies Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Radical Technologies
Job Position:- QA Engineer
Job Location:- Pune, India (Currently Remote)
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Required Experience:- Freshers
Job code:- RT315
- BE/BTech/MCA – IT/Computer Science – 2019/2020 Pass-out and through-out 60% (10th /12th & Graduation)
- Expertise in the QA Processes
- Defect tracking tools
- Database knowledge- SQL Server PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Content Migration domain and related tools or products experiences would be a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- QA Engineer will be responsible for designing test scenarios & conduct hands-on software testing activities along with defect logging & tracking.
- Test automation like Selenium/ETL
- Should have knowledge of Agile, Waterfall software development processes. Test Plan, Test Strategy, Functional Testing Types, Load Testing, Data Analysis, Reporting, Life Defect Cycle etc.
- Defect tracking tools like TFS, QC, JIRA, Bugzilla etc.
What Company offers:-
- Competitive salary + discretionary performance bonus
- Flexible working, open culture, and opportunities for fast career progression.
- Private health insurance
- Interested candidates kindly apply before 29th November.
- CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name.
Radical Technologies Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs