Refinitiv is a global provider of financial markets data and infrastructure. The company was founded in 2018. It is jointly owned by Blackstone Group LP which has a 55% stake and Thomson Reuters which owns 45%.
The company has an annual turnover of $6bn with more than 40,000 client companies in 190 countries
Company Name:- Refinitiv
Company Website:- www.refinitiv.com
Job Position:- Associate System Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore-India
BE/Btech/BCA or any equivalent degree with 65% aggregate marks or 7.1 CGPA.
0-2 years in the related technical area
Required Skills –
RHCE , having good knowledge of Linux and solving the issues fo OS, Basic knowledge of hardware and networks (entry level)
Preferred Skills –
MYSQL,Apache-TomCat, shell scripting
Essential responsibilities –
- The resources provide technical support, which may be related to Omnesys components or compatibility of this product towards operating systems and networks.
- The resource should be able to co-relate frontend related issues to the backend
- The resource is responsible to ensure the smooth operations of allotted customers to him/her.
- Resource is responsible to help the customer to test the new releases.
- The resource is responsible for providing inputs and knowledge base in case if customer faces technical issues regarding the applications.
- The resource is responsible to ensure the installation of all the new releases done for customer.
Apply Link :- Click Here (apply befiore the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), Infosys,TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion